1. AOK Internet Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you order, we need to know your name, address, phone number, email address which are taken from your account profile and when appropriate payment details. This allows us to process and fulfill your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3. AOK Internet offers a great value service; by using our service you agree that we will use your personal information to update you about service updates and new products/services.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by accessing the "Your Account” section of the customer area. We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to allow you to login to the AOK Internet customer area. A cookie is an element of data that our customer area sends to your web browser which is then stored on your system.
6. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details.
7. All confidential information is kept on servers which are not directly connected to Internet and are protected by several firewalls. All data that is kept on these secure servers are encrypted.
8. You must keep your user name and password secret at all times and not allow anyone else to use it. You must contact us immediately if you believe your user name and password has become known to someone else.
9. We do not store your credit, debit card or any financial details.
10. Information we do store about you can be viewed and changed by you on your management account. Logon username and password details of which will have been emailed to you at registration time.
11. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com we are more than happy to help if you need assistance.
All design copyright © 2007-2008 AOK Internet Ltd unless otherwise stated.